Saturday, January 10, 2009

Opening up

Some astounding things happening right now. Yesterday 5pm I took my first dose of homeopathic sulphur remedy. I stayed up till 2am again, veeery tired in the early evening but pushed through so I could see Silke and Hannah on the webcam (they're still in Germany). Then I just was on autopilot finishing some mobile-browser testing.

This morning I woke up as usual without the alarm, but a little disoriented from the shorter night. I felt various forces of urgency -- "a full day" ahead -- had to start accomplishing minor tasks right away. Then I thought, this isn't working so great -- how about some meditation (Russell Simmons style)? Seemed like a *really bad* idea, which means it was a really good idea. :)

After just maybe 5 minutes I "woke up," mentally this time. Almost immediately I noticed that the eczema on my face had softened. I had to look in the mirror -- it almost felt like it had vanished overnight, though the appearance was the same. Now as I'm writing it's still the same. The burning itch has been replaced by a healing itch, like a wound healing.

After a great coaching session with Maria (more on this later), I was cycling home when I noticed another burst. I came out of the Solano Ave tunnel and I looked down at my gear shifter -- it was like my vision had suddenly gotten much clearer. Like those sports videos, where every frame is crystalline. I burst down the hill and raced home. As I approached home along Ashbury, I was two gears higher than I had been after work on Wednesday.

Why am I writing all of this here? I don't have any particular agenda. It's just a good exercise for me to get the words out, one word at a time, one step at a time. And I'm confronting fears of overexposure.

No comments: